- Travel range 205 mm × 205 mm (8")
- Unidirectional repeatability to 0.05 µm
- Velocity to 90 mm/s
- 2-phase stepper motor or DC motors
- Incremental linear encoder with 1 nm resolution
- Rotary encoder with 20000 impulses/revolution
Highly accurate position measuring with incremental linear encoder
Noncontact optical encoders measure the position directly at the platform with the greatest accuracy. Nonlinearity, mechanical play or elastic deformation have no influence on the measurement. Optical limit and reference switches. Further travel ranges on request.
Crossed roller guide
With crossed roller guides, the point contact of the balls in ball guides is replaced by line contact of the hardened rollers. Consequently, they are considerably stiffer and need less preload, which reduces friction and allows smoother running. Crossed roller guides are also distinguished by high guiding accuracy and load capacity. Force-guided rolling element cages prevent cage creep.
- 2-phase stepper motor for high torque even at low velocities and higher resolution
- DC motor for high velocity constancy, low vibration, and high velocities
Medical industry. Laser cutting. Biotechnology. Metrology. Laser marking.
Product Change Notification Motor Driven Products
User Manual MP158
L-731 / V-731 Precision XY Stage
Short Instructions MP146EK
Positioners with Electric Motors: DT-xx / HPS-170 / L-xxx / LS-xxx / MTS-65 / PRS-xxx / RS-40 / UPL-120 / VT-80 / WT-xx / WT-xxx
L-731 3-D model
Quote / Order
Ask for a free quote on quantities required, prices, and lead times or describe your desired modification. All products available online can be ordered directly